· Prepare and process Purchase Orders for suppliers.
· Review the effectiveness of stock replenishment system.
· Monitor and ensure healthy stock level at all times.
· Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report for sales and product analysis.
· Maintain awareness of market condition,product trends & merchandise costs.
· Negotiate and coordinate with suppliers for stock purchase and to ensure prompt delivery.
· To liaise with all the related department personnel to ensure stock is sufficient to support customer’s orders.
· Managing the general administration of the department.
· Actively participate in the implementation of company management system such as ISO 9001.
· To perform any others duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
· Candidate must possess at least Degree or relevant qualification in any field.
· Minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is an advantage.
· Computer literate with knowledge of MS office application.
· Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) is required.
· Strong negotiation skills with suppliers.
· Confident, self-motivated with initiative, positive working attitude, able to work independently and accurateness.
· Good communication, good analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Willing to learn and able to take work pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
· Applicant must be willing to work in Kota Kemuning Shah Alam.
· Applicant should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
· FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidate are invited to apply on-line or send in comprehensive resume together with details of current and expected salary as well as a recent passport-sized photograph to:-
Human Resource & Admin Department
HLK (Chain-Store) Sdn Bhd
Lot No.9, Jalan Anggerik Mokara 31/54,
Kota Kemuning Seksyen 31,
40460 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel: 03-5131 8801 / 5131 8804
Fax: 03-5131 8802