· To manage full set of accounts including relevant accounting adjustments.
· To prepare management account by branches.
· To oversee all accounting functions, and ensure all internal controls are in place.
· To prepare / monitor petty cash account and cash flow.
· To prepare monthly bank, card and cash reconciliation.
· To ensure completeness of account within a given due date.
· To generate financial statements and other relevant analysis reports.
· To prepare monthly journal and captured into general ledger module
· To highlight / advise management for necessary journal adjustments.
· Liaise with Bank, auditors, tax agents, other statutory bodies or authorities.
· To perform fund transfer and monitor cash flow.
· To liaise with trade supplier for confirming of amount payable.
· To liaise with sub-con driver and installer pertaining to account payable.
· To ensure completeness of account payable within a given due date.
· To ensure all suppliers' invoices captured before month-end closing.
· To ensure suppliers' payment are captured and applied in account payable module.
· To handle any other job as maybe assigned by the superior.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Minimum LCCI or equivalent level with 3 years experience in retails company is an added advantage.
· Computer literate, MS EXCEL, MS WORD and MS POWER POINT.
· Able to speak & write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese is required).
· Possess self-motivated with initiative, positive working attitude, result oriented, able to work independently.
· Able to take work pressure to meet deadline and multiple tasks.
· Good communication, good analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Willing to learn and able to take work pressure to meet tight deadlines and well organized.
· Applicant must be willing to work in Kota Kemuning Shah Alam.
· Applicant should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
· FRESH GRADUATES / ENTRY LEVEL APPLICANTS are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to send in a full resume together with details of current and expected salaries as well as a recent passport-sized photograph to:
Human Resource & Admin Department
HLK (Chain-Store) Sdn Bhd
Lot No.9, Jalan Anggerik Mokara 31/54,
Kota Kemuning Seksyen 31,
40460 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel: 03-5131 8801 / 5131 8804
Fax: 03-5131 8802